- This event has passed.
Canberra – National Child Protection Week Event
Wed September 5, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
NAPCAN, in partnership with the ACT Ombudsman’s Office, is pleased to be inviting you to the 2018 ACT National Child Protection Week event.
Special guests include:
- Jodie Griffiths-Cook – Public Advocate and Children and Young People Commissioner ACT
- Mr Michael Manthorpe PSM – ACT Ombudsman
- Isabel Mudford – Project Lead, Encampment
- Cody Smith – Intersex Project Worker, A Gender Agenda
- Dr Sue Packer – NAPCAN Board Vice President
Once again we will be awarding the recipients of NAPCAN’s ACT “Play Your Part” Award for their inspiring and innovative approach to prevention and building safer communities and stronger families.
This is a free event. Registrations essential: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/act-national-child-protection-week-event-tickets-49080143029