- This event has passed.
Adelaide – National Child Protection Week Q&A Forum
Wed September 5, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late: Lessons from research on how to engage children, young people and their families in primary prevention of child abuse.
NAPCAN, in partnership with Healthy Development Adelaide and the Australian Centre for Child Protection are pleased to invite you to a thought provoking morning exploring ideas and experiences of how the voices of children can help to prevent and respond to child abuse and neglect.
Panel will include:
- Professor Tim Moore – Deputy Director, Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Helen Connolly – SA Children’s Commissioner
- Cathy Taylor – Chief Executive, Department for Child Protection South Australia
- Joseph Akot – Consumer Representative for Young People, SA Health
- Detective Chief Inspector Denise Gray – Special Crimes Investigation Branch (139), South Australia Police
- Anne Sim – Principal, Northern Adelaide Senior College
Guest speakers include:
- Rachel Sanderson MP – Minister for Child Protection
- Teresa Scott – NAPCAN Board President