Browse Events by State/Territory:
ALL – ACT – NSW – NT – QLD – SA – TAS – VIC – WA – REGISTER EVENT
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
NSW – Preventing Child Abuse & Neglect Workshop
Fri September 9, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect (including Mandatory Reporting)
Children are safest when all the adults around them understand how to play a part in preventing abuse.
- Do you understand your roles and responsibilities in preventing child abuse and neglect?
- Are you confident about your legal requirements to report abuse?
- How would you respond to a disclosure, or help a child or family at risk?
- Can you identify early signs or risk factors?
- Are you aware of the little things that you can do every day to help protect children?
Perfect for early childhood educators, teachers, health workers, churches, sports clubs, social workers, counsellors, volunteers, and businesses who engage with families.
- Update your CV and meet your child protection training requirements
- Certificates for all participants
- Essential information for anyone who has contact with children
Where and when?
To find out more about the workshops on offer visit NAPCAN’s training calendar via www.napcan.org.au/training/.