Browse Events by State/Territory:
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
Darwin – Preventing Child Abuse Q&A Forum
Tue September 4, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am$40
Join us for a lively and inspiring Q&A Forum about why primary prevention needs to be front and centre when we talk about child abuse and neglect.
The event will include:
- registration from 7am for a 7.30am start at the Darwin Convention Centre
- a light fingerfood breakfast, with a ‘meet the panel’ and networking morning tea to follow the main event from 9.45am
- Daryl Higgins, Director of ACU’s Institute of Child Protection Studies and expert on public health approaches to protecting children
- Charlie King, committed children’s advocate
- Natalie Cole, Children’s Worker, Darwin Aboriginal and Islander Women’s Shelter
- Lesley Taylor, National Manager – Prevention Strategies, NAPCAN