- This event has passed.
Brisbane – Preventing Child Abuse Q&A Forum
Tue September 4, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$30
Join us for a lively and inspiring Q&A Forum about why primary prevention needs to be front and centre when we talk about child abuse and neglect.
The event will include:
- Registration from 9am for 9.30am start with refreshments to follow at 11.30am-midday
- Acknowledgement of Country by Uncle Barry and children from Rosie’s Early Learning
- Katrina Blowers, Channel 7
- Norman Laing, Indigenous Lawyer and Advocate
- Megan Mitchell, National Children’s Commissioner
- Beenush Khokhar, R4Respect Ambassador
- Denise Hagan, CEO Puuya Foundation, Lockhart River
- Teresa Scott, NAPCAN President
- Michael Hogan, Director-General, Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
Play Your Part Award presented by:
- Cheryl Vardon, Chief Executive and Principal Commissioner
We hope to see you there!