Browse Events by State/Territory:
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
Keeping Kids Safe Online: Free Program for Parents
Wed August 25, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Did you know that only about half of Australians parents speak to their child regularly about online safety? This is leaving children vulnerable every time they log on to internet-enabled devices at home.
This FREE three-part course for parents of children aged 5 – 12 years will give you the tools and confidence to create and carry out your own family online safety plan.
- Build your confidence to talk with your child about online safety
- Receive step-by-step guides to parental controls across devices/ platforms
- Recognise the signs of cyber bullying and know how to respond
- Protect your children from online predators
- Know where to go if you need further support
Bookings limited. Registration essential.
Where: Online via Zoom, you will receive the link upon registration
When: Thursdays, 17th September – 1st October (3 Weeks), 10am – 11.30am
Contact: Monica on 0437 699 019 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* NSW Residents only