Browse Events by State/Territory:
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
FREE FORUM IN ROCKHAMPTON: Preventing child abuse & neglect
Wed April 10, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Do you work with children, young people and/or families in the Rockhampton region?
If so, NAPCAN would like to invite you to a forum in your local community. Topics discussed will include:
- What the National Association for Prevention of Child Abuse & Neglect (NAPCAN) does
- Why it’s important for adults to play a part in protecting children
- roles and responsibilities
- mandatory reporting
- Early intervention support services
- Prevention strategies and resources
Wednesday 10 April 2019, 10.30am till midday
Frenchville Sports Club
105 Clifton Street, Rockhampton, Qld
For more information, please contact NAPCAN at firstname.lastname@example.org.