Hey kids and teens (up to age 18)!
We’d love to be able to use your artwork to help us spread important messages about caring for children.
WHAT SHOULD I DRAW?
In particular, we’d love to see pictures of things that you think are important for children and young people.
- What does a great day look like for you?
- What things make you feel safe and happy?
- What do you like about growing up in Australia?
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- If your artwork is selected as a State or Territory winner you will receive a $50 gift voucher.
- Selected artworks will be used to help make the National Child Protection Week social media look awesome!
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Draw or paint your artwork on A3 paper (can be landscape or portrait).
- Take a photo of your artwork and submit it via the form below.
- Make sure you keep the original of your artwork because we might need it if you win a prize.
- DEADLINE: 17 April 2020