Do you know people who are doing inspiring work to build stronger communities, and support children and families? This type of work is really important in the primary prevention of child abuse and neglect, and we’d love to hear about it! Past winners have included a wide range of programs for families including home visits, mentoring, parenting support, social groups, and community hubs – anything that helps to strengthen families and keep children safe. Nominations are encouraged for small and large initiatives that are making a difference!
- Up to $10,000 available as an ‘investment grant’ to assist projects with high potential. Thanks to our sponsors “Northhaven Private Wealth and the Lynes Family”.
- Unique opportunity to present inspiring prevention work to key decision makers across the country;
- Presented at National Child Protection Week events by high profile dignitaries and decision makers;
- Being officially recognised as an inspiring prevention initiative;
- Media opportunities for the successful organisation and/or community;
- The ability to share the initiative nationally to inspire other communities to increase their prevention efforts;
- An award ‘badge’ to be displayed the recipient’s website.
Play Your Part Award nominations are now closed. Nominations will re-open February, 2019.