Browse Events by State/Territory:
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
Screen addicted kids and parents with Dr. Justin Coulson – FREE Webinar
Wed September 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Is your family screen-addicted?
COVID Lockdowns have changed the way our families interact with screens. Between homeschooling and working from home, many families are spending a lot more time on their devices than usual.
So how can we stop the drama around screens and help our children have a healthy screen-time balance? And what about our own screen behaviours?
Join Dr Justin Coulson, one of Australia’s most trusted parenting experts, as he unpacks how families can create a healthy screen-time balance:
This webinar will show you:
- Why the concept of screen-time misses the point and leads to unhelpful conflict about tech
- How to eliminate the drama around screens with most kids in most situations without having to ‘ban’ devices, especially in a COVID environment
- What parents really need to worry about when it comes to screens, and what they can relax about
- The sneaky ways our kids are using screens without our knowledge
- How we can make screens work in our family’s favour
- How parents can model better behaviours for their children while also benefiting from more connection as a family.
This presentation will challenge your views, and change the way you talk about screens and tech in your home – for the better.