Browse Events by State/Territory:
ALL – ACT – NSW – NT – QLD – SA – TAS – VIC – WA – REGISTER EVENT
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
Alice Springs – Preventing child abuse Q&A Forum
Thu September 6, 2018 @ 7:15 am - 9:30 am
Join us for a lively and inspiring Q&A Forum about why primary prevention needs to be front and centre when we talk about child abuse and neglect.
- Shirleen Campbell – Coordinator, Tangentyere Women’s Family Safety Group
- Professor Frank Oberklaid – Foundation Director of the Centre for Community Child Health at The Royal Children’s Hospital, Co-Research Group Leader (Policy, Equity and Translation) at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute and Professor of Paediatrics at the University of Melbourne
- Veronica Turner – Senior Arrernte Educator, Children’s Ground Central Australia
- Felicity Hayes – Senior Arrernte Educator, Children’s Ground Central Australia
- Lesley Taylor – National Manager, Prevention Strategies, NAPCAN
Includes full buffet breakfast and presentation of NT Play Your Part Awards.