Browse Events by State/Territory:
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
North Queensland Child Protection Symposium – Webinar
Wed September 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This year the North Queensland Child Protection Symposium has gone online.
Focussed on the theme Putting Children First, speakers include:
- Nicky Paterson, Australian Institute of Family Studies (AIFS) – Research and recommendations on how we can work together to keep improving cross-sectoral relationships between child protection and child and family welfare practitioners.
- Karen Murphy, Logan Together – Experience and learnings from Logan Together’s collective impact program and how the program has been ‘putting children first’.
- Ruby Awram, Emerging Minds – Tools and resources to help practitioners, parents and carers to best support children’s mental health during events such as COVID-19.
- Phil Doorgachurn, The Y – How the Y engaged children and young people to co-design their Stay Safe, Tell Someone Program and how the program uses nudge theory to change societal behaviour in responding to child abuse.
Log on to the webinar via:
- Q Health Sites: 800036
- Non QH Sites: via the Telehealth Portal, please dial 800036
- via the Pexip App on a smart device, please dial email@example.com
- via your own videoconference infrastructure, please dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Telephone please dial 1300 590 084 followed by 800036