Browse Events by State/Territory:
ALL – ACT – NSW – NT – QLD – SA – TAS – VIC – WA – REGISTER EVENT
For a full list of NAPCAN workshops and training, please click here
To register an event please click here.
- This event has passed.
Be an eSafe kid: Online boundaries – It’s OK to say ‘no’ FREE Virtual Classroom
Tue February 9, 2021 @ 9:30 am - Thu July 15, 2021 @ 10:30 amFree
Using this resource
By the end of the learning students will be able to:
- identify consent and permission in a variety of online settings
- define and practise setting personal online safety boundaries
- develop help seeking and reporting strategies.
The whole class participates in a live video lesson with a trainer. The trainer talks through PowerPoint slides and students complete a worksheet during the presentation. There are follow-up activities.
For more information about this Virtual Classroom webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These resources will include:
- Lesson plans for Year 3 to 4
- Lesson plans for Year 5 to 6
- Student worksheet for use during webinar
- Scenarios to allow students to identify boundaries and practise refusal skills
- ‘I feel comfortable’ activity
Please note: We request that teachers only register their classes for these webinars. Individual student registration will not be accepted, as connections to the online platform are limited. Schools can register for any open session hosted by eSafety or a session hosted by your school jurisdiction.
If your students are learning from home and need individual connections, please contact email@example.com.