Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect (including Mandatory Reporting) Workshop – 3 hours
Children are safest when all the adults around them understand how to play a part in preventing abuse.
- Do you understand your roles and responsibilities in preventing child abuse and neglect?
- Are you confident about your legal requirements to report abuse?
- How would you respond to a disclosure, or help a child or family at risk?
- Can you identify early signs or risk factors?
- Are you aware of the little things that you can do every day to help protect children?
A limited number of free workshops are currently available in Queensland and the Northern Territory thanks to local territory and state funding.
If you are interested in training in other states and territories – or a dedicated session for your workplace – please email email@example.com or phone NAPCAN on (02) 8073 3300 to request a quote.
All workshops have been developed and delivered by our highly skilled, highly experienced team of professionals.