The seven steps are:
- Step 1 – Make your place safe
- Step 2 – Cool tools for family rules
- Step 3 – Feel safe with people
- Step 4 – What’s special about our family?
- Step 5 – Emergency
- Step 6 – Ready yet?
- Step 7 – Make a care plan
The kit can be used with individual families, children, parent groups and communities.
Participants will learn about 7 Steps to Safety and identify and practice ways they can use it in their work with families and caregivers.
Who should attend?
This is an interactive workshop for anyone who works with families, caregivers and communities and wants to engage them in discussions and planning around children’s safety.
All workshops have been developed and delivered by our highly skilled, highly experienced team of professionals.